We here at HCS understand that many of you are worried about COVID-19. For the most accurate, up-to-date information please refer to the following resources: Massachusetts Department of Health, Center for Disease Control, and your local Department of Health (or other local authorities).
Below is some information we would like to share with you concerning our offices:
- To minimize the possibility of having a COVID-19 infected or suspected person in our facilities, we are working hard to triage patients accordingly. We need your help. If you or a family member are feeling ill and would like to see a provider, please call ahead to the office. We will ask you a series of screening questions and provide you with next steps according to your answers. We want to stress that we are open for business and want to see you for your healthcare care needs. This screening will assist us in determining what is the best course of action for you.
- All of our offices are taking extra precautions to limit germ transmission including appropriate use of personal protection equipment, added hand sanitizing stations, and increased cleaning of patient areas
- COVID Testing is available. Please contact your office for options and more information.
- Most importantly, please don’t panic. We know that the elderly and immunocompromised individuals are at greater risk for COVID-19, so we all need to do our part to prevent the spread of this illness to those populations and others.
- If you suspect you or a family member has been in direct contact with someone who is confirmed positive for COVID-19, contact the MA Department of Public Health to determine the best course of action.
- At this time, if you are at serious risk for having COVID-19 the best option is to contact the MA Dept of Public Health and if unable to contact them, go to your local emergency department.
If you have questions concerning any of these issues, please contact the appropriate HCS office.