At this time, Hanover Pediatrics is only accepting patients previously under the care of Dr. Sarah McSweeney-Ryan and Dr. Scott Blanchard. As always, we will continue to accept newborn babies. We anticipate that we will reopen for other transferred patients at some point in 2024.
Phone lines open at 7:30 am
- New Acute call ahead visits (formerly walk-in hours)
Monday – Friday 8am – 9:30am
- Please be sure to call first to be given an appointment time.
- Night hours have returned:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Phones will be open till 6:00pm
- All patients are to enter using the front entrance.
WE’RE ALL EARS
Exciting News from Hanover Pediatrics
Have you been contemplating on getting your child’s ears pierced? Come on down to our office and experience a safe, sterile, and familiar environment where both you and your children feel comfortable!
- Children are eligible 2 weeks after receiving their 4-month vaccines.
- We will only be piercing the ear lobe
- The price is $100 and is due at time of service.
- A separate visit is required for this procedure and cannot be combined with any well or sick appointment.
- We have many earring styles and types to choose from. Earrings are surgical, stainless steel, 2k gold plating or pure titanium.
Call today to schedule your ear-piercing appointment with one of our providers.
Due to the pandemic our walk in hours have been suspended and will be reconsidered in the fall.
8:00 AM -5:00 PM
After hours appointments
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Appointments available for urgent care on weekends and holidays from 9-3*. Alternating coverage please call the office to be directed to the on call physician.
*closing times may vary based on volume.
51 Mill Street
Hanover, Ma 02339
Billing line: 781-803-6940